80 DAYS is creating a new Brand Executive role within our growing Brand team.
In your role you will support our Brand managers in conducting research and preparing brand strategies for our luxury travel clients.
Permanent Role, Edinburgh
- Support the brand manager and brand director a wide variety of brand positioning projects, from small consultancy projects to large scale rebrands.
- Carry out client analysis. This will include site visits, key stakeholder interviews, competitor research.
- Support the creation of quantitative and qualitative research, both in-house and with external research agencies
- Analysis of market research and creation of summary reports
- Creation of audience segmentation
- Support and run brand positioning workshops
- Support the creation of targeting strategies and audience personas
- Support the creation of positioning and brand strategies
- Creation of marketing and creative briefs
- Overseeing creative team’s creation of branding and tone-of-voice guidelines
- Ongoing measurement of brand performance
Skills & Experience
- A degree or higher-education qualification in marketing, brand or relevant business-related subject
- A confident, proactive attitude
- Good inter-personnel & communication skills
- Strong organisation skills, with an aptitude for multi-tasking and managing various priorities
- Analytically minded and eye for detail
- Creative problem solver
- Understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Internship or real-world experience working within a brand positioning agency or department
- Driving licence
- Experience & knowledge of managing creative projects such as branding, design and website development
- A quick learner
- Great team player
- Enthusiasm for brand positioning and marketing
- Self-starter and proactive
- Problem solving and an “own-your-role” approach comes naturally to you
- Ability to prioritise tasks
- Enjoy being challenged
The role is to be based in Edinburgh, with flexibility for some remote working.
- Competitive Salary, based on experience.
- Profit share scheme.
- Company pension scheme & life insurance.
- Private healthcare (after 1 years' service).
- A great range of benefits (see https://www.eighty-days.com/join-us/benefits/).