80 DAYS is looking for an experienced copywriter to join our growing team.
The successful candidate will play a pivotal role in delivering creative projects for our clients.
Permanent Role, Edinburgh
Roles & Responsibilities
- As part of the creative and brand team, develop brand and positioning strategies.
- Originate innovative and creative marketing and advertising campaign concepts.
- Produce beautifully written, on-strategy copy across all online and offline channels, in the right tone and to deadline.
- Present written work with confidence and take part in running brand workshops.
- Collaborate with our head of copy, freelance writers and other creatives to produce the right work for the brief.
Skills & Experience
- Proven track record in delivering multi-channel creative projects
- 2+ years’ agency and/or freelance experience
- Excellent copy and content writing ability
- Strong attention to detail and a flawless grasp of grammar
- Strong communicator and collaborator
- PowerPoint/keynote/presentation skills
- Experience working within the travel and/or luxury retail sectors
- An awareness of user experience best practices and techniques
- Knowledge of digital marketing techniques such as SEO, PPC, etc.
- Salary DOE
- Generous benefits package including Profit Share scheme, Rewards & Recognition scheme, Hotel Friends & Family rates, Company Pension scheme and Life Insurance
- Additional holiday entitlement for your birthday and years of service