Digital Marketing Analyst (Paid Media)
80 DAYS is an award-winning, full service creative and digital marketing agency that specialises in hospitality, working with over 450 of the world's most respected hotel and travel brands.
Due to rapid expansion and a host of new clients, we’re now looking for an experienced Paid Media advertiser with a passion for travel to join our team in Edinburgh.
Responsible for campaign creation, optimisation and management for some of the top luxury hotels in the world, this role would suit someone with a strong track-record of running successful campaigns across a range of advertising channels including Google, Bing, Facebook, Youtube and more.
As well as the opportunity to innovate new paid media strategies across our clients, 80 DAYS will also support the right candidate with industry-leading training across an array of digital marketing techniques including SEO, Social Media, and other forms of online advertising such as Metasearch as part of your personal development.
Permanent Role, Edinburgh
Roles & Responsibilities
- Strategy – Devising successful advertising strategies for clients, advising on budgeting, advertising mix, targeting techniques, etc.
- Campaign Management – Setting up and continually optimising advertising campaigns, with a focus on user engagement, conversion and return on investment
- Analysis & Insights – Reviewing campaign performance to ensure strong results and provide actionable insights to clients
The Right Attitude
- Enjoy being challenged
- Confident speaking with clients and partner companies
- Ability to organise & prioritise your own workload
- Experience working within an agency environment an advantage
Online Advertising Experience
- Min. 2 years’ experience of running PPC campaigns
- Experience of running campaigns across Google Ads (Search, display and remarketing), Bing, Facebook & Twitter.
- Google Ads certification
- You have a good understanding of how other digital channels integrate with paid media
- Knowledge of various digital marketing methods and channels
- Google Analytics certification an advantage
- Knowledge of programmatic advertising & affiliate marketing platforms an advantage
- An attention to detail
- Strong numerical skills
- Well versed in Microsoft Excel, Google Analytics & other statistical packages
- Private Healthcare including eye health & dental
- Performance-based annual profit-share
- Hybrid working model (minimum 2 days in our Edinburgh office)
- City centre office complete with foosball table, beer fridge and more!
- Enjoy an extra day off on your birthday
- Flexible working hours
- Wind down on a friday with drinks on us
- Excellent options for career progression