80 DAYS is looking for an experienced copywriter to join our growing team.
The successful candidate will play a pivotal role in delivering creative projects for 80 DAYS clients.
Permanent Role, Edinburgh
Roles & Responsibilities
- As part of the creative and brand team, develop brand and positioning strategies.
- Originate innovative and creative marketing and advertising campaign concepts.
- Write smart, on-strategy copy across all online and offline channels.
- Set the standards of how content is translated across various media (website, digital marketing, print, experiential, branded content, social etc.).
- Present work and take part in the running brand workshops.
- Assist the Design Director in evaluating creative work.
Skills & Experience
- Proven track record in delivering multi-channel creative projects
- 2+ years Agency and/or Freelance experience
- Copywriting skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communicator
- PowerPoint/keynote/presentation skills
- Experience working within the travel and/or luxury retail sectors
- An awareness of user experience best practices and techniques
- Knowledge of digital marketing techniques such as SEO, PPC, etc.
- Salary DOE
- Generous benefits package including Profit Share scheme, Rewards & Recognition scheme, Hotel Friends & Family rates, Company Pension scheme and Life Insurance
- Additional holiday entitlement for your birthday and years of service