80 DAYS is looking for an experienced UX and Website Designer to join our growing team.
Permanent Role, Edinburgh
Roles & Responsibilities
- Website Strategy & Architecture - The UX Designer shall be involved from the outset of a new project, understanding the client and customer needs, and devising a plan and structure for new website builds. This shall involve producing sitemaps and user flows.
- Website Design - From initial wireframes to the finished article, the UX Designer will play a key role in the design of new websites, applying design and usability best practices in the process.
- User Acceptance Testing - Analyzing the design and performance of websites to determine opportunities for enhanced user experience.
Skills & Experience
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role, ideally within an agency environment
- Confident presenting your ideas and decision-making processes to clients and partner companies
- Ability to organise & prioritise your own workload
- Relevant degree or qualification in UX such as a Google UX Design Professional Certification
- Strong knowledge of UX and Design tools, in particular Adobe XD
- Solid understanding of the web development life cycle
- Familiarity with other elements of digital marketing, such as Search Engine Optimisation, Online Advertising and Social Media Marketing
- Working knowledge of typical agency productivity tools such as Microsoft Office Suite, Slack, Trello, etc.
- Salary DOE
- Generous benefits package including Profit Share scheme, Rewards & Recognition scheme, Hotel Friends & Family rates, Company Pension scheme and Life Insurance
- Additional holiday entitlement for your birthday and years of service