Roles & Responsibilities
The role of Account Director is a pivotal one, working closely with clients and 80 DAYS’ creative & digital marketing teams to deliver successful projects & campaigns for our clients.
The responsibilities of an Account Director include:
Strategy & Planning
- Lead the ongoing strategy for your clients
- Identify new opportunities and emerging trends
- Work with 80 DAYS’ team of specialists to deliver our services & results for our clients
Client Relationship Management
- Act as a lead point of contact with clients
- Attend regular meetings with clients at their location, and maintain contact through email & phone calls
- Gain an understanding of clients’ business needs/focus, and relay this to the 80 DAYS team
- Deliver 80 DAYS’ output to clients and provide clear explanation
Analysis & Reporting
- Analyse/Produce monthly reports for clients, updating them on work completed, work planned, and the performance of their website & marketing activity
- Identify, using various analytics solutions, any issues with website performance and advise on a course of action to address
Skills & Experience
- A confident, proactive attitude
- Demonstrably commercially-minded
- Excellent inter-personnel & communication skills
- Strong organisation & project management skills, with an aptitude for multi-tasking and managing various priorities
- 2+ years’ experience working within the luxury travel sector and/or a digital marketing agency
- Experience & knowledge of digital marketing techniques including SEO, SEM, Social Media, etc.
- Experience & knowledge of managing creative projects such as branding, design and website development
- A working knowledge of Google Analytics, with a Google Analytics Individual Qualification being an added bonus
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft office packages
- A desire & willingness to regularly travel for work
- Driving licence
- A degree in marketing- or business-related subject
- Experience using Google AdWords, Bing Advertising, Facebook Ad Manager, Funnel, Slack, Trello, WordPress, Umbraco & other CMS’s.
- Experience of digital solutions specific to the travel industry – such as online booking engines, PMS, Metasearch, etc.
- A fluent second language
The role is to be based in Edinburgh, with regular travel to visit clients across the UK, with some international travel also possible.
- Competitive Salary, based on experience
- Profit share scheme
- Mobile phone allowance
- Company pension scheme & life insurance
- A great range of benefits (see https://www.eighty-days.com/join-us/benefits/)