We are looking for a Senior Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Analyst with 2+ years’ experience to join our Digital Marketing team in Edinburgh.
You will get the opportunity to work in a fast paced digital environment, learn from the best and work with some of the largest hotel and travel brands in the world.
Permanent Role, Edinburgh
- Lead client SEO projects
- Devising client SEO Strategies
- Conducting website technical SEO audits
- Competitor analysis, content, and keyword gap reports
- Analysing and improving client Local SEO presence
- Setting up organic keyword benchmarking and tracking
- SEO Team training
- Providing key SEO insights and reports
- Supporting the account management team with any client queries
- Keeping up with the industry’s latest best practices in SEO
- Sound knowledge of Technical, On-Page and Off-Page SEO
- Full understanding for Google Search Console and Webmaster Tools
- Good understanding of how search engine algorithms work
- Knowledge of Local SEO and strategies
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Data Studio is beneficial
- Knowledge of digital marketing methods and channels
- Analytically minded and eye for detail
- Have a good understanding of business dynamics
- Good use of the English language
- Great team player
- Enthusiasm for new technology and all things digital
- Self-starter and proactive
- Problem solving and an “own-your-role” approach comes naturally to you
- Ability to prioritise tasks
- Enjoy being challenged
Remuneration & Perks
- Competitive salary
- Bonus - based on performance
- Flexible (and extra) holidays - generous holiday allowance, including your Birthday off and receive an extra day of holiday for each year of service (up to a maximum of 7 additional days)
- Flexible working - whether you’re an early bird or a night owl, you can work the hours to suit you.
- Discounted travel - very special rates with selected clients.
- Pension scheme - a contributory pension scheme for those who have been with the company for over 3 months.
- Private Healthcare - for all employees with 1 years' service
- Childcare vouchers - exchange up to £243 a month for childcare vouchers before tax.
- Travel loans and cycle to work scheme - interest free season travel ticket loans and discounted bicycle and equipment purchase.
- City centre located offices - close to transport links, with spectacular views.
- Social events - Summer/Christmas parties, monthly social events.
- Pay day treats - on the last Friday of every month, yum!
- All the drinks - Nespresso, tea, soft drinks and mineral water. Well stocked drinks fridge with beer, wine and G&T's