Social Media Analyst
80 DAYS are looking for an enthusiastic and creative Social Media Marketing Analyst to join our Edinburgh team.
You will be helping:
- Define content and social media strategies with set goals
- Monitor trends in content and social media tools, applications, channels, design, and strategy
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation
- Analyse key metrics and tweak strategy as needed to identify threats and opportunities in content surrounding brands and companies
- Implement ongoing education and team training to remain highly effective i.e. in-house workshops, client-facing training sessions, etc.
- Design, create and manage social media campaigns (paid social)
- Coordinate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content
- Provide content calendars to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns
- Promote content through social advertising when required
You will be working in a fast-paced digital environment, learning from the best and working with some of the largest hotel brands in the world.
Skills & Experience
- Knowledge and understanding of Digital Marketing methods and channels
- Solid understanding of Social Media Eco-system and the impact on business
- Comfortable using and editing content using various CMS platforms
- Social Media measurement
- Content creation and curation e.g. content calendar
- Analytically minded, comfortable working in Excel and Google Analytics
- Have a good understanding of business dynamics
- An eye for detail and good use of the English language
- Working knowledge of marketing platforms such as Google Ads, Bing, Twitter Ads, Facebook & Instagram Advertising, LinkedIn Ads, etc.
- Knowledge of SEO
- Passion & enthusiasm for all things Social
- Confident manner i.e. able to compile and deliver Social Media training to clients as well as in-house teams
- Have been involved in Social Media channel and community management for min. 2 years
- Aware of Facebook Analytics and Instagram Insights as well as LinkedIn & Twitter owned analytic reports.
- Experience with Google Analytics & Search Console
- Experience using social media ads management platforms such as Facebook Business Manager, LinkedIn Campaign Monitor, etc.
- Interest in travel & hospitality industries
- Self-starter and have a proactive approach
- Problem-solving and an “own-your-role” approach comes naturally to you
- Ability to prioritise tasks
- Enjoy being challenged
- Additional language an advantage
- Passionate about data-driven performance
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Competitive Salary, based on experience
- Profit share scheme
- Company pension scheme & life insurance
- Working in a vibrant and lively agency
- Ability to grow your role and mould it into something you feel passionate about doing
- City centre office in Edinburgh overlooking the castle