80 DAYS are looking for an experienced PPC Analyst to join our Edinburgh team.
The role will be involve setting up, managing and optimising advertising campaigns on behalf of our clients, as part of our award-winning, Google Premier Partners team. The successful candidate will have a track-record of running successful campaigns across a range of advertising channels, including Google, Bing, Facebook, YouTube and more.
As well as this, you also support the digital marketing team, with exposure to an array of digital marketing techniques including search engine optimisation (SEO), social media and other forms of online advertising (e.g. Metasearch).
- Strategy – Devising successful advertising strategies for clients, advising on budgeting, advertising mix, targeting techniques, etc.
- Campaign Management – Setting up and continually optimising advertising campaigns, with a focus on user engagement, conversion and return on investment
- Analysis & Insights – Reviewing campaign performance to ensure strong results and provide actionable insights to clients
The Right Attitude
- Enjoy being challenged
- Confident speaking with clients and partner companies
- Ability to organise & prioritise your own workload
- Experience working within an agency environment an advantage
Online Advertising Experience
- Min. 2 years’ experience of running PPC campaigns
- Experience across Google Ads (Search, display and remarketing), Bing, Facebook & Twitter of running campaigns
- Google Ads certification
- You have a good understanding of how other digital channels integrate with paid media
- Knowledge of various digital marketing methods and channels
- Google Analytics certification an advantage
- Knowledge of programmatic advertising & affiliate marketing platforms an advantage
- An attention to detail
- Strong numerical skills
- Well versed in Microsoft Excel, Google Analytics & other statistical packages
- Working in a vibrant, lively & growing agency
- Ability to grow your role and mold it into something you feel passionate about
- City centre office in Edinburgh overlooking the castle
- Beer & wine fridge for Friday wind downs
REWARD & REMUNERATION
- Salary DOE
- Profit share scheme
- Pension scheme & Life insurance