Recently graduated and looking to make your mark in the exciting world of digital marketing? 80 DAYS might just have the perfect start to our career.
Working as part of the internal digital marketing team, you’ll get exposure to a wide-variety of interesting and varied tasks, collaborating with clients and our team of account managers to create an effective paid advertising strategy across Google, Bing and social platforms.
You don’t need years of experience to apply, but you do have to show a particular interest in the field and have the grit and determination needed to work in a fast-paced environment. Working within the digital marketing team, you’ll gain exposure to all areas of digital marketing before finding your niche and developing your skillset.
80 DAYS is a digital marketing agency like no other. Specialising in the Hotel & Travel industry, our award-winning digital agency covers all areas of digital marketing with a particular focus on paid advertising and search engine optimisation. Despite one of the hardest years to date for the travel industry, our innovative and energetic team have pushed the business from strength to strength – allowing us to expand our team as well as our client base despite the pandemic.
What’s in it for you?
More than the agency-standard beer-fridge, cycle scheme and ultra-trendy office with views of Edinburgh Castle (don’t worry, we have those too!), 80 DAYS offers all our staff a vibrant, energetic environment from which they can grow their skillset and establish a specialism in their area of interest.
Within our team, we work with each member of staff to make sure they have everything they need to succeed – whether that’s flexible working conditions, training support or just a friendly-face to talk through strategy with.
Compensation is also a big factor for us, as we try to ensure that our staff are made to feel valued with a more-than-competitive base salary as well as a company-wide profit share scheme that rewards our staff for the hard work they do.
If you’re looking for a new challenge and want to thrive in an agency that not only supports and nurtures your talent, but pushes you to achieve your best, then read through our detailed job spec and apply below.
Permanent Role, Edinburgh
- Strategy – Devising successful advertising strategies for clients, advising on budgeting, advertising mix, targeting techniques, etc.
- Campaign Management – Setting up and continually optimising advertising campaigns, with a focus on user engagement, conversion and return on investment
- Analysis & Insights – Reviewing campaign performance to ensure strong results and provide actionable insights to clients
The Right Attitude
- Enjoy being challenged
- Confident speaking with clients and partner companies
- Ability to organise & prioritise your own workload
- Experience working within an agency environment an advantage
- Exposure to digital marketing practices including Google Analytics and paid search.
- Experience across Google Ads (Search, display and remarketing), Bing, Facebook & Twitter of running campaigns
- Google Ads certification
- You have a good understanding of how other digital channels integrate with paid media
- Knowledge of various digital marketing methods and channels
- Google Analytics certification an advantage
- Knowledge of programmatic advertising & affiliate marketing platforms an advantage
- An attention to detail
- Strong numerical skills
- Well versed in Microsoft Excel, Google Analytics & other statistical packages
- Working in a vibrant, lively & growing agency
- Ability to grow your role and mould it into something you feel passionate about
- City centre office in Edinburgh overlooking the castle
- Beer & wine fridge for Friday wind downs
Rewards & Remuneration
- Salary DOE
- Profit share scheme
- Pension scheme & Life insurance
- A great range of benefits (see https://www.eighty-days.com/join-us/benefits/)